AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Selling my car.  Located in So Cal.  Message me if interested.  Here's the link to my CL listing:

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/6361354962.html

113000 original miles 
Daily driver
Runs great
3rd owner (friend of 1st and 2nd owner)
All original, no mods.

Bad:  
Driver window needs to be fixed.
Minor head gasket leak into engine compartment
Keep in mind this is a 20 year old car so the original paint and interior are not perfect and reflect being parked outside all of its life.
Dent behind passenger door.
Driver seat torn.
Tape deck and factory sub don't work.
Auto antenna grinds, but works.
No key fobs.
Passenger rear view mirror housing is loose, temporarily fastened in place.

Good:
Clean title.
Runs perfect.
22-26 mpg average.
AC blows cold.
Sunroof works.
12 disc Lexus CD changer in trunk.
Electric driver and passenger rear view mirrors work.
Power seats work.
New tires with approx 5000k miles.
Major service 30k miles ago: timing belt/tensioner/pulley, water pump, coolant, serpentine belt & tensioner, transmission filter & fluid, front/rear rotors & pads, brake fluid flush, rear struts, spark plugs, fan clutch, distributor o-ring.
Serviced by Toyota/Honda mechanic every 5k miles... no known issues aside from head gasket leak.
Recently rebuilt starter.

IMG_0022.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0027.JPG

IMG_0028.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By datarecovery
      Selling to highest bidder on eBay. I suppose it is appropriate to post here:
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/122659862496?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2648
      It has been a good car. Rebuilt ECU according the LSCowboy and Yamae recommended capacitors. Shifts like a dream.
      New transmission mount and timing belt and water pump done this past week 8/20/17.
      Leather as seen in pics but I just found an exact car with nicer leather seats also 110K, that I can give you that info if you are interested.
      If interested in this car please reach me at 781-449-9990. I and the car are located in Sarasota Florida. Always has been a Florida car.

• By OLD GUY WITH SC
      98,000 miles.  original owner.  technician replaced a/c compressor in 2016.  now we can see green dye "draining" from flow tube of evap coil.  system holds charge for several months before a/c no longer performs effectively.
      REQUEST: I would appreciate some advice as to COST or ALTERNATIVES or SITES I could search for just what is entailed in the removal / replacement of the evap coil.  The tech is researching also but tells me the complete dash board needs to be removed in order to get at the coil.  LABOR will likely be the highest cost.  I am wondering if there are alternate routes we can go.
      Thanks in advance for your suggestion(s).

• By RLMarden
      We recently purchased a new 2017, Lexus RX350 and love it.  Selling our original, one owner, 1994, LS400, with 88,000 miles.  This superior designed and built, Generation 1 Lexus has been  faithful to us as we have been faithful to it.  We loved it and still love it.  Its new owner will be blessed with full maintenance documentation and records from DAY ONE and any responses to any questions regarding its history will leave our hands with full disclosure of only "the truth".  We would not hesitate to keep it and insure it with Hagerty Insurance as a "modern classic", BUT we do not have the room.  If it should not sell to the right appreciative and discriminating buyer of this superior condition Lexus, we may have to make room!  It is in truly excellent condition and will serve its new owner well.  An ad is posted with www.ClassicCars.com.  Go to the ad directly from Classic Car's front page by entering "979779"  in the "cc-" prompt where indicated.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any further questions at woodman486@kc.rr.com.

• By TheSilverTip
      Hi,
      I'm selling a 1993 LS 400. We call it “The Ceremonial Car".  This was my mother-in-law’s car.  My wife inherited it in 2002 with approximately 32,000 miles.  It lived covered in our garage and was used for special occasions.  In 2008 my wife retired and subsequently lost the use of the company car. It still lives in the garage just not covered.  Today we hit 49,060 miles on the odometer.  The interior is pristine and the exterior is in excellent condition.  It has almost new tires, hoses and belt.  This car also had a Diamond Coating put on the paint that has kept in looking great.  It has spent its entire life in the San Francisco bay area. The only problems are as follows.  The AM radio doesn't work (FM does).  The CD tape Player works but the sound on one side is weaker than the other side.  The radio antenna won't go up or down.  The speedometer light is dark on the dash.  Everything else works great!  Now for the $50,000 question.  I could use some help getting a realistic sale value.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  
      Thanks,  
      Chuck
    • By MikeyMystery
      Hey guys. Just purchased a 1997 LS 400 and it's seen better days. It's leaking coolant pretty badly and I need to know what all the hoses are so I can start replacing the ones that I know are bad. It's also got a Heater Control Valve that's been broken off so I'll probably have to replace that first. Basically I need a manual like a Haynes or a Chiltons but I'm a cheapskate and was hoping someone might know where to get the PDF version of the manual.  If not links to the manual could anyone give me pictures of the pages I need just to show me what exactly the parts are called I need to replace. This might be a stupid question also but it's low on Automatic Transmission Fluid and I wasn't sure if I can add it by pouring it directly into the place the dipstick is held. I can't find an opening to add it besides that and I know sometimes adding transmission fluid isn't as easy as topping off your oil or coolant. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks guys.