'04 ES330 Sway Bar Upgrade?

rmk

I have purchased a 2004 ES330.  I have installed 225/50-17's on Lexus 7" wheels and am looking to tighten the ride (cut down the body roll, lean, nose-diving, etc).  I am looking at installing BC BR coilovers but am having trouble finding information on options for installing stiffer front and rear stabilizer bars.  Does anyone have information on this?  

rmk,

Few people upgrade ES's, so finding things is very limited. That said, the Camry for that same generation Lexus may well have aftermarket options because so many more of them are sold than ES's. Just be sure to look at parts for the V6 Camry and not the 4 banger. Good Luck!

• 2 months later...

gbhrps,

Thank you for your reply!  I installed the TRD PTR02-06041-01 for the same year Camry and it went on perfectly.  Big improvement.  I had no luck finding a larger front bar for the Camry so looking for other ways to decrease the front-end body roll.  Thanks again for your help.

• 4 months later...

Longer story but got this beautiful late 2004 ES330 with <18,000 miles.  It's my ride for the foreseeable future.  Carolina Swaybar just made me a great front sway bar upgrade.  Corners flatter and more responsive.  Floating ride is gone but still quiet and comfortable.  Now looking for that just-right dampening setting to quell the bounce.