New member here, need feedback on lowering my SC300

SC Addict

Hi there guys. I have owned a 1994 SC300 for about 8 months and owe this site greatly! So much good info and most directly related to the problems I was having at the time. I have recently acquired a 1996 SC400 and there again, I wore this site out getting it up and running. Both cars purchased not running. The SC300 was sitting for 7 years, so fuel tank, pump, sock, filter and cleaned injectors and fuel rail and BAM!

So no more lurking. I am now a member and have meet a few SC guys here in town and look forward to meeting more.

Both cars run good now but now it's time for a mod. I am lowering my SC300 with B & G Supra sport springs and Tokico Illumina adjustable gas shocks. I am running 245/45/17's with a 35 mm offset. I was wondering if anyone has the same or similar setup so I can have an idea of the drop. I am expecting on information gathered that I should expect a 2.5" to 3" drop. Fine because right now it looks like a AWD.

Bashers, go ahead and get it over with!!

IMG_20170902_173357.jpg