Shimmying feeling in new 17 ES 350

My wife picked up a 2017 ES 350 last week.  During our drive home we noticed a slight shimmy feeling while driving.  Felt like symptoms of an unbalanced tire.  We took it to the service dept the next day and the advisor told me to drive it for a few hundred miles as it may have a flat spot in one of the tires due to it sitting for a while.  

It's now been a week and we still feel it.  Took it in for service this morning.  The tech checked the vehicle, took off all 4 tires and rebalanced them.  Now of course he said that he didnt feel what we were talking about despite the fact that my wife, me and 2 other friends of mine feel it.    After it being serviced, my wife drove it and told me she still feels it.  She then drove 2 other 2017 ES 350's.  One was brand new, and the other was a loaner with about 3k miles.  She told me BOTH of them also had the same feeling.  The tech then told her that it must be a characteristic of the vehicle.   

Anyone else experience this?  

Hi Dom and welcome.

I have not heard of that problem on any other 2017. Really weird.

It sounds as if the dealer has tried to find a fix but since they came up short that still leaves you with the problem. When your wife drove the two other ES 2017 was the tech with her or did he drive those as well? If not, I would tell the dealer to check it out, and you would also want them to call Lexus tech support for more in put. 

Let us know how things turn out.

Paul

Bring it back and have them look it over. I know sometimes when we get new cars delivered, the truck drivers who drops them off to our lots can damage the suspension from unloading. Ask if you can have the shop foreman get involved.

here are some possibilities that can. E related to the shimmy:

IMG_4083.PNG

IMG_4084.PNG