New Member here

I personally drive an Acura TLX but I just surprised the wife with a '17 ES 350.  Eminent white pearl w/ Parchment interior.    So far she loves it. I work for AutoNation and took advantage of the company promotional lease deal.  $269/month with $0 down.   

The only concern I have so far is a shimmying feeling when driving.  Almost as if one of the tires aren't balanced correctly.   I stopped by the service dept this morning to address it and the advisor told me that if a car has been sitting for a while the tire will develop "flat spots".   He said this is normal and to drive it for a bit.  If it continues to bring it in and he'll have the techs look at it.     Anyone else have this problem?  

Hi Dom....welcome to the Forum

It could be the new tyres bedding in, maybe give it a week to evaluate and if still not right then go back to address it with them

Cheers,   Trevor

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2019 at 8:40 PM, Zaidazam2 said:

First, I don't know why you bought this car,  you can buy Versa Sedan 2019 with $179 Per Month, 42 Months, $0 Down and the other problem that face on your tyres it may be due to new tyres bedding

Nice Quote Zaid, thanks for your share.