New Member Seeking Tire Advice

ACOLexus

I am a new member living in Alabama with a 2008 ES350 that has 57,150 miles. I purchased a set of expensive Michelin Defender's just a 3 years ago and only got 10,000 miles out of them. I am again in the market for tires an am in need of your help. My Lexus is in great shape. It only requires gas and oil changes. There are no problems and it is well cared for. It has never been in an accident and I'm not wearing out the brakes so there is no reason for the excessive wear on the tires other than they did not live up to the 90,000 mile promise. Can you recommend the best tire for my Lexus?

Did the tires wear weird?   I have that tire on both my RX400h and my Ford F150 and they are way past 40k miles.  Did you get your alignment checked? 

No, they have normal even wear but I was mistaken. I check my mileage and it is higher than I remembered. It's actually 4 years ago that I purchased the tires and almost 40,000 miles of use so I may have been a little too criticle on them. I still would have hoped they would have gotten me further.