need help with eletrical issue

Okay so i own a 192xxx mile gs300 its an 03. This past 2 weeks its been missfiring, i think its an o2 sensor. Thats not my real issue. I have a battery light that flashes on i just replaced it too. Then i have an airbag light that comes on an goes away, at the same time my gauge cluster flashes on and stays off for a random amount of time. If i turn on the ac the battery light goes away and the air bag light goes away. Also if i try to use CC it wont work unless i turn on the ac. Also my check engine  light is on. Please help i was considering taking it to a lexus dealer to get dianosed. I dont really want too becauase im an automotive student this would be a good learning experience, but it seems a bit out of my league. My guesses are theres a short in the ecu.

• 2 weeks later...

With that many electrical faults occurring, I would start with checking the battery for condition....if in doubt, replace the battery but check all the electrical terminals (security, condition) and earth leads first.

QqI already replaced the battery that was the first thing i did. I found out if i get the battery light on, i can turn off the car and start it up again it goes away and doesnt come back untill i restart the car. The ac actually has nothing to do with it either that just happened to do it as i used the ac. I have a video of what its doing ill try to post it.

• Like 1