AC causing wet carpets

Just returned from a full day of driving home from S.C. with the AC running in my 2012 RX 350. The carpet under the driver and passenger seat was wet, seemed to come from the vents located under the seats. Anyone have the same experience or hear of this being an issue? I bought this used a few years ago and just noticed the problem. Not saying it's a new problem, maybe I just never took notice. 

Not entirely sure, but sounds like an A/C drain pipe is blocked...should be exiting from underneath the car...follow it up to see where it leads to in the car and try unblocking it

Hi Mike.

In the past, wet carpet could also be caused by a blocked roof  rain channel which let the water run over into the floor. This problem is only seen in either the passenger or drivers side. Not both at the same time.

Trevor is probably right on the money. I just wanted you to know the difference in case your doing a search for the problem.

Paul