One owner 1994, LS400, for Sale

RLMarden

We recently purchased a new 2017, Lexus RX350 and love it.  Selling our original, one owner, 1994, LS400, with 88,000 miles.  This superior designed and built, Generation 1 Lexus has been  faithful to us as we have been faithful to it.  We loved it and still love it.  Its new owner will be blessed with full maintenance documentation and records from DAY ONE and any responses to any questions regarding its history will leave our hands with full disclosure of only "the truth".  We would not hesitate to keep it and insure it with Hagerty Insurance as a "modern classic", BUT we do not have the room.  If it should not sell to the right appreciative and discriminating buyer of this superior condition Lexus, we may have to make room!  It is in truly excellent condition and will serve its new owner well.  An ad is posted with www.ClassicCars.com.  Go to the ad directly from Classic Car's front page by entering "979779"  in the "cc-" prompt where indicated.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any further questions at woodman486@kc.rr.com.

1-Ext-FrntQrtrDrvr.JPG

Lexus_1994_050217.JPG

• Like 2

Your car is in museum condition. I hope it goes to a good home that takes care of  it as well as you and your wife did since new. I wonder if the Toyota USA museum would be interested... Good luck with the sale.