A Lexus Station Wagon?

pj8708

From the top brass at Lexus and Toyota comes this floater for the not to distant future. The sedans (mostly the ES line) has been playing second fiddle to the wildly popular SUV and CUV. The RX has been leading all Lexus sales for over ten years. 

As for me, the station wagon would have to equipped with it's own coffee machine and a set of flash light batteries as a source of power , going 300 miles before you need to put in new batteries. This would makes it the cheapest station wagon on the market to operate.

I still have nightmares about those fun summer vacations with 8-10 hour drives every day, and only 4/60 air conditioning. (Does anyone know what 4/60 air conditioning is ?

So, what do you think about a Lexus station wagon?

Paul

https://lexusenthusiast.com/2017/05/08/lexus-may-add-station-wagon-to-the-future-lineup/

You know I loved the look of the old Honda Accord wagon...They are probably quite rare.  four windows down at 60mph....not very aerodynamic, but what the heck.

Well, when you consider the Toyota 'Crown Athlete' wagon. the Celsior's, and the current Crown's?

A Modern 'Crown Athlete wagon' badged as a Lexus, could sell surprisingly well.

have seen first hand, Crowns are as luxurious as any car you can ride in.

I think they would be a fantastic addition to the fleet.