Bluetooth for Music, 2008RX400h

Hi, it's my first time on this Forum.  I just bought a one owner 2008RX400h with 93,000 miles on it.  It has had regular servicing at 5000 miles, a practice I intend to continue  as it glides into its next 93K.  The Bluetooth paris with my iPhone for calls, but it won't play my tunes,  The '08 does not have an Aux function, so can't plug in a 3.5 cable.  Is there a way to use the Bluetooth Is there a way to listen to my tunes?

I've got the same vehicle (2008 RX400h). I installed the Lexus iPod interface (~$200), which supplants the satellite radio feature and offers control via the stock radio. Only catch is it uses the old 30-pin iPod adapter. I haven't tried using a 30-pin to Lightning adapter since it works fine with an older iPod classic.

There are a number of companies that make aftermarket interfaces for factory radios with a couple of options mentioned above.  We went with the USA Spec BT45-TOY.

• 6 months later...

I also have a 2008 Lexus rx400h and i have a cassette tape deck that I installed the adapter and plugged into the headphone jack and pushed the tape button, you just have to increase the sound volume on the phone so you can hear your music plus it automatically drops the volume when you get a phone call,  or when your GPS  system talks to you. There is also an adapter for the newest iphone without a headphone jack that you just plug into the headphone jack end.