my 01 RX300 treatment

renphilia

-> I tried polishing them already. well it looks like only the right side is still white-ish, while the other side has been quite oxidized (dark appearance). I could see it is actually white light during night time outside the vehicle. But it seems a bit yellowish once you are inside and take it for few rounds. As you mentioned, I used plastic polish.

-> When I bought off the car, it wasn't originally came pre-installed within. I had to install it by ourselves. Went to independent CNG workshop and have it installed.around $1068 including labor. came with 1 year kit warranty. To be honest, you could see many taxis, even private cars using CNG considering the hikes on gasoline right now here (gas price is updated weekly on Wednesday here.

-> Guess I mistook AWD -> 4WD. Mine's AWD then. Transmission is U140F.

-> i had it taken to workshop once, was told by the mechanic power steering fluid..which was due to my failing return hose. not sure about leaks. But right now I do have to check the ATF level i.e every 2 weeks or so, topup about 1.8-2 liters (2.1 quarts in US standard). Weird enough, couldn't locate any ATF dripping. Or did it travel somewhere else ? Or this is normal actually ?

Oh I'll be sure to clean her throughly before letting her sleep in my mechanic workshops. Planned to have major service on her (leaks, drippings, airflow sensors, etc) as well as have her mount struts changed if required. althought I recenty finished cleaning the throttle body by myself.

P.S the IACV screws were hard to come off. Untill now I still haven't been able to open them. Seems legit enough for such factory locked screws