Hi, I am in Adelaide South Australia and have had the Lexus 93 LS 400 for about 7 years and my wife's grandfather had it for about 5 years before that.
We have been fixing things as time goes on not that there is a lot to be done but normal things, I did the climate control display myself.
The car is in good condition and the local Lexus dealer said it is one of if not the cleanest that they see.

We will continue to have things fixed as they need to be done even to the point of having the motor rebuilt when the time comes, the car is probably worth maybe 5k by the looks of the market and the engine will cost about 10k but who cares, it is a great car and values only matter when you want to sell the car.
It has done maybe 340k kms and drives beautifully.
only thing not really factory is the cd stacker crapped itself so that went and a double din screen went in and we use USB now.
Would like to re paint it one day but it still looks great when it's washed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Steven...welcome to the Forum

Are you aware that there is an Australian Lexus Owners Club forum (part of the same Forum group as this one)  http://au.lexusownersclub.com/forums/

You are more than welcome to stay on this one or sign up to the other one as well, your choice.

Good to hear that your LS is still going strong

Cheers  Trevor

Thank you Trevor Catt, I didn't know about the Australian one, although thinking about it I might be on one but I will look at the one you have shared the link for,
thanks again for your reply.

• Like 1

Forums

News

Membership