AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

130Gunner

OEM Mufflers

4 posts in this topic

Trying to find a set of OEM axle back pipes, mufflers and tips.

2015 RC F Sport

Edited by 130Gunner
left off information

Hey 130Gunner - You're meaning an RC 350 F-Sport, and not an RC F, right?  If so, I may be your man..... I just had the dealer replace my OEM axle back pipes, mufflers, and tips (and rear plastic fascia) with the Lexus F sport performance exhaust. I asked to keep all the old parts (they were going to dispose of it), thinking I was going to E-bay or otherwise sell it somehow. It's for my 2016 RC 350 F-Sport, but no difference from 2015. I did it at 3,000 miles, so effectively its brand new. Let me know if this is what you're interested in, and we can take our business off-line. Thanks.

Lexus '16 RC-350 exhaust.JPG

Yes I am interested. E-mail is: wjdavis1950@icloud.com. Where are you located? It may cost to much to ship.

Thanks to Glenn I've got a set of OEM exhaust on the way.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By alex516
      I have the meisterschaft exhaust with a valve to control how loud it is,but  my lease is up now and dont know what to do with the exhaust, help
    • By wsieglein
      I recently got a 2015 IS 350, standard (not F sport package). I love that the exhaust is a little bit "throaty". I like it a lot more than the ES 350 I traded. Is anyone aware of gentle mods for the exhaust that might make it even more throaty with a little growl at the top end? a new exhaust system? thoughts?
    • By Makwana94
      What would be the best custom exhaust company for lexusgs350?
    • By adrian torres
      Help!,
      My 1997 LS400 has had a drop in MPG from around 20mpg to 15mpg after my Lexus was serviced at the local dealership. I had to replace a damaged driver side heat shield that was dented. The dealership had to "drop" the exhaust in order to replace the shield. After that repair, my mpg had dropped and never recovered. I took it back to them, and they could find nothing wrong. I tried to drive during different times of day, commute routes, etc. and they are all result in the same low mpg. However, highway mileage is stayed at 25mpg when I drive on the interstate at a constant 65 mph.
      I mentioned to them the water temp sensor that everyone in the forums point to, and the dealership did not think that it was the cause, since the drop occured after they serviced it. They also stated that the exhaust drop would have nothing to with a drop in mpg. They tested the o2 sensors and they were working fine, and there is no engine light. They stated that the car was fine, however they could replace the sensor for $250 but would not recommend it as it would not solve the problem.
      I wonder if the rear o2 sensor is sensing a air leak, if the dropping the exhaust caused a seal to break and this is causing the car to run rich.
      I am running out of ideas and the drop is causing my fuel costs to increase 25%.
      Any ideas or suggestions?
      Adrian
    • By EmmDot
      Hi All! I have been a long time owner of the GS 300 (98, 02 and now 06). Over the past few weeks, I have test-drove several cars in an effort to find my wife a new vehicle. After test-driving a newer 5 Series, it got me thinking about doing some performance mods to my car. I have about 2-years left before I upgrade to the new GS and if I can do a few things to recreate that initial excitement of driving a new car… some performance upgrades might be worth it. I have never really done any mods to my cars with the exception of rims and tires. I don’t want to try and turn me GS into a BMW and I don’t expected to get a 50 HP gain and I certainly don’t want my GS to sound like a Harley. I would just like to get my Gs a bit more punch with a strong quite sound.

I have between $1000 - $1500 to reinvigorate my GS. My thoughts were to install a (true) cold air
      intake and new exhaust system. Finding recommendations, however, is a bit more difficult then I expected... I can't seem to find any definitive info for upgrades on my Gs. I have read tons of forums, review, posts, etc.... and for some reason the 2006 GS 300 doesn't seem to have much available in terms of intakes and other mods (mostly intakes thou). I have found tons of info for other GS years and models but the 06' GS 300 seem to be a bit of a black hole…

So with all that being said… Can you guys provide me some input or point me in the right direction. I am curious to know if maybe parts from another year / model GS will work on the 06’ 300? Is there anyone out there who has done some similar things to their 06’ GS 300? And finally…do my thoughts of doing intake and exhaust even make sense or are there other things I should be considering?

I apologize if these seem like dumb questions but i am sort of stuck at this point… Thanks in advance for any input you provide!!!!