Chicagoland LS CLUB?

platoribs

I began participating in online car clubs with the Taurus SHO. A great group of folks, many of whom remain close friends today. Then I bought and joined SCCOA, the Super Coupe Club Of America, another great group of folks and yet another host of close friends.

I just bought my dream 98 LS400 w/90K miles! And from what I've seen here at the Lexus Owners Club it will fit in nicely with my former experiences with previous passions, automotive.

So if such a group already exists, I want to join, and if not I'd like to help create such a club and hopefully strengthen and enhance our collective experience of owning and maintaining these fine vehicles.

IMG_4014.JPG

I'm not familiar with an LS club in Chicagoland off-hand, but you might see if there's one floating around on Facebook. Maybe you'll have to start one! Nice LS, by the way!

Best, Paul

Thanks Paul, I appreciate your compliment. I'm completely in love with this luxury sedan, I hope it lasts long enough for me to buried in it!

i have done some preliminary searches on FB, but found nothing.

Hoping to be able to tap into a reasource pool that I can both contribute to as well as learn from.

keep the shiny side up!

Plat0