So im just wondering if im seeing this right .....i have been bitten by the apparent lexus goblin ....no response from gas pedal until the very bottom and search google found this cool site and posts from as far back as 2011 i believe and although i may have missed it NO SOLUTION....plenty of remedys and band aids but no real fix and lexus has been having these same problems with their cars from 98 to i think i saw someone post about a 2011 with the problem ...and still no solutions ...really? Or did i just miss them lol

On 12/8/2016 at 5:26 AM, Dray81 said:

So im just wondering if im seeing this right .....i have been bitten by the apparent lexus goblin ....no response from gas pedal until the very bottom and search google found this cool site and posts from as far back as 2011 i believe and although i may have missed it NO SOLUTION....plenty of remedys and band aids but no real fix and lexus has been having these same problems with their cars from 98 to i think i saw someone post about a 2011 with the problem ...and still no solutions ...really? Or did i just miss them lol

So my error codes was p1120 and i have found something that may help anyone in the future that has these problems........

IMG_1375.JPG

IMG_1374.JPG

IMG_1373.JPG

IMG_1372.JPG

IMG_1371.JPG

IMG_1376.JPG

• 3 months later...