AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Hello, Just posted my 1993 Lexus LS400 last night to Craig's List.  It saddens me to have to give up the car.  Please see add with description of what went wrong and looking to sell to a Lexus afficanado who has the time and enjoys bringing back to life this beauty of a car.  158,000 miles   White w/Black leather interior  $700.  Needs Transmission
(more details at link)
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/5907130998.html

Please call (323) 462-0121 to make arrangements to see at mechanic facility  in Hollywood, California  (Santa Monica Blvd/Gower area)

1-1993-LEXUS-LS400-IMAGES_Page_05.jpg

• Similar Content

• By datarecovery
      This is a new car to me that I bought with the no start engine. Only 42000 miles since last timing belt change . Here's what I found when I opened it up.
      Several bolts on water pump  housing were loose. Alternator lower bolt was broken. The tensioner pulley was completely  broken apart so I don't have any pictures of that . Water pump shaft was bent and water composed inoperative. That's why the coloring on the water pump pulley is shows discoloring from the Heat. Who knows what happened in terms of the sequence....
      Anyone ever see this on a Lexus? I've had 10 Lexus before, worked as a mechanic 30 years, and I've never seen this before.

• By LS Max
      I have brand new, in box:
           - Moog ES80291 Tie Rod End
           - Moog ES80290 Tie Rod End
           - Beck Arnley 101-4897 Stabilizer Link
           - Beck Arnley 101-4898 Stabilizer Link
           - MOOG K500213 Suspension Ball Joint
           - MOOG K500214 Suspension Ball Joint
      I will match Amazon prices and eat the shipping (within continental U.S.).
      I ordered these parts for my car but did not realize that I didn't need them until it was too late to return them.  I'm just trying to get most of my money back.
      Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, or Z-cash accepted in addition to Paypal, Venmo, or Western Union.
    • By datarecovery
      Selling to highest bidder on eBay. I suppose it is appropriate to post here:
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/122659862496?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2648
      It has been a good car. Rebuilt ECU according the LSCowboy and Yamae recommended capacitors. Shifts like a dream.
      New transmission mount and timing belt and water pump done this past week 8/20/17.
      Leather as seen in pics but I just found an exact car with nicer leather seats also 110K, that I can give you that info if you are interested.
      If interested in this car please reach me at 781-449-9990. I and the car are located in Sarasota Florida. Always has been a Florida car.

• By vissine
      Hi, last few days, when I started up my car, I heard the noise sound like from the transmission area, but the car worked fine. I didn't realize that was a warning sign. Today, when I drove it the RPM was up to 3000 but the car didn't move as it should, It felt like slipping. Turn off the engine and started up again, then I could drive up to 40 mph with 2nd gear. A few years back, I had  a similar problem and it was a dirty filter and worked after I changed the fluid. Since it's been just 10k from my previous flush, I think clogging up filter now does not make sense. Do you have any experience about this? I do not think the fluid is low since it covers the hot mark when the engine is at hot. I searched for transmission pump but couldn't find anything. Nearest dealership is about 2 hours away so taking it there is out of option. Do you think AAMCO can handle Lexus LS400? Can Toyota dealer repair it? For Lexus transmission, I do not like to take it to Mr. "fix any car" mechanic
    • By Mthomas
      Out of the blue engine is surging and dying and check engine is either blinking or staying on.  Sometimes will run with no issues.  Scanner will not read codes and jumper between E1 and TE1 will not show codes.  ECU? Any assistance would be great.