Trying to determine salvage value for 2005 LS 430

Pmnewton83

I'm new to the board so forgive me if violate protocol.

I have a 2005 LS 430 that's engine was blown a couple of weeks ago. I've decided not to fix the engine but would like to get a decent salvage price.

The body is in good shape and other than the engine and radiator, it's in pretty decent shape. Minor dings and such.

The car has 185,000 miles.

Does anyone know what would be a decent salvage amount dollar-wise and does anyone know a salvage who might be interested.

I'm in Southern California.

Thanks in advance!

Advertise in your Local Papers explain what it needs to run and I’m sure you will make out better than Salvage,and if you have to go the Salvage route,strip the interior out and engine parts that didn’t blow,Starter,Alternator, Power Steering Master Cyl. ,Headlights ,Tail Lights,Sun Roof,If you have a Place where you can take it apart you can cleanup on like e-bay and other sites, and like I said before depends What went in the Engine,Connecting Rod,Then the Heads May Be Good The Fuel Injection System, Tons Of Parts to Sell ! Then Salvage it! Just an idea, Because if you salvage it to certain people that’s exactly what they will do!