For Sale - RX350 18" OEM Wheels & Michelin X-Ice Snows

Dan Z

I have (4) Like-New 18" Lexus OEM 74253 factory alloy-wheels, along with (4) Top-Rated & Barely-Used Michelin 235/60R18 Latitude X-Ice Xi2 Snow Tires.

And YES, having grown up in Buffalo, NY, along with our living in the snow-belt of NE Ohio for10+ years now, these snow tires are simply incredible, completely transforming the vehicle into a Fun-To-Drive (in the snow) attacking machine. So if you enjoy driving in the snow like I do, you'll actually look forward to snow........

Additionally, these tires ride & handle very well, while also being very quiet, & super long lasting, based upon my previous experience with another set of them on a Honda Odyssey.  And yes, I got 8+ years out of that set. 

And seeing how you need tires anyway, having a dedicated set of snow-tires has always made perfect sense to me, along with your greatly enhanced Safety & Peace of Mind.

Reason for selling: Shortly after we purchased this very expensive set of tires & wheels (which retail for > $3,000), we purchased a winter home in extreme southern Texas. And seeing how we plan to sell our home here, we no longer have a need for them.

Asking $1350.

If interested, please call Dan @ 440-254-6504. 

And if you'd like to see some photo's, this item is posted on Craigslist, or I can email them to you.

Thank you. 

• 2 years later...