RX300 or RX330 with Navigation for sale by owner?

gaylestorm

Hello Lexus lovers,

For 12 years, I have been driving a 2001 RX300 with 272,000 miles! This car is bullet-proof.   Everything is original with the exception of a minor transmission issue.  Does anyone out there have an RX300 with navigation (that has been regularly maintained) for sale?  I have been searching for a long time to find one, but I am having a difficult time finding one for sale by owner.  Any suggestions?  The small dealerships buy Lexus' at auction and nearly all of them have major problems (knocks in the engine, rotten chassis, bad transmissions, dents, major scratches, obviously abused, etc.)  The small dealership owners cannot be trusted as far as I am concerned.

Regarding the RX330, 2005 appears to be the best year it was made as far as reliability and minimal maintenance.  Finding one that has been well maintained is like trying to hit the lottery.  

I dislike the RX350, I think it is inferior to the RX300 and is made in Canada.

I saw the new NX 200T and fell in LOVE immediately; I sat in the one on the showroom floor and did not want to get out!   I'm not in a financial position to purchase one, but I would in a second if I had $34K!  It's made in Japan!  Highest quality throughout and absolutely amazing!  Your feedback would be welcomed?

Would like to hear from any Lexus gurus on opinion of models, any for sale, etc.

I too had an RX300, great car.  But the second generation RX is so much nicer, except for the leather on the seats, (not a great in quality) but sufficient.  I love my RX400h (2008), by far my most favorite vehicle I have ever owned.  I bought at 88k miles and now have 189k miles. Definetly refined, and a great road car.

• 2 months later...
On 1/27/2017 at 6:52 AM, Georgemartin said:

You can get Lexus latest sat nav update from here i got my and it working great

http://www.latestsatnav.co.uk/lexus-toyota-9-c.asp

Regardless of whether or not your post is relevant to this thread, you are on a forum targeted to North American Lexus owners.

Navigation updates for the U.K. and Europe don't help North American drivers.  Besides, the navigation systems for the UK and Europe are different than for North America.  A map DVD for UK and Europe will not work in a Lexus marketed in North America and vice versa.

If you are looking for the Lexus Owners Club for the UK, it is at http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/