2007 RX-350 Navigation / DVD Overide

I just purchased and installed the Prestigious Society Navigation / Video Enhancement Module. I have a 2007 Lexus RX-350 with Navigation and Mark Levinson Premium Audio.

After considerable research, I ending up having to decide between Beat-Sonic and the Prestigious Society unit. Based on the reviews, I decided to go with  Prestigious Society and I'm glad I did even though it was a little more costly.   

This unit did exactly what it was supposed to do. It unlocked the Navigation and DVD player so now I can fully operate the Navigation System and have the DVD Player displayed on the front dash video screen while driving. Also, I have excess to the locked phone features.

The installation instructions were detailed and easy to follow. I did have an issue with the wiring. So I emailed Mark at Prestigious Society.  He promptly called me on the phone. He immediately identified and resolved the problem which was totally my mistake. Now I could not be happier. If you're in the market, I would certainly recommend Prestigious Society. The product and support are fantastic!

Thanks Mark, you're the best!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe your just a suspicious person.

I had never heard of the Prestigious Society before last month when I read about their Navigation/DVD Override on this forum. I have no interest in the company and paid the full asking price for their product.