2003 GX 470 advice please

jasanders

I am looking at a 2003 GX 470 for sale at a local dealership. It has 153k miles and they are asking 11,500 for it. Is that too overpriced? It looks like it is in very good condition. I really want this car as a family car, but that seems overpriced for a 2003 with 150k miles. Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks, Josh. 

Hi Josh....welcome to the Forum

Wow!  that seems like a lot of money...in the United Kingdom we usually see this year and mileage car go for around £2000 maximum, but in the US I've no idea what the car would be worth.

I suppose it's as the old saying goes 'its only worth what someone will pay for it'

However, if it is incredibly well looked after and it has full dealer service history then it may be worth somewhere near what they're asking but i would still haggle over the price quite a bit and see how much they'll knock off it.

Cheers  Trevor

Thanks!

I definitely plan on haggling with them on the price because according to KBB a fair list price is a little lower than $10,500.

Thanks for the advice.

I am sure if I purchase this vehicle I will be utilizing this forum as I see a lot of good threads on here.

Josh 

• Like 1