02 RX300 moonroof stuck open now stuck shut

ColbyLopez

To keep this short and to the point. The moonroof would reopen when it was just about to be fully closed. A common issue I read on here about. It was like something was in the way but after examination and wiping out any dirt off the tracks, nothing was in the way. The roof had been working perfectly until this. I read in the forums to close it just a little peice at a time. I did that to get it closed. Now my problem is that it will not reopen. I've tried the "holding unlock" button down on the remote and only the windows roll down to reset. The roof stays put. I've tried holding down the open and also the tilt button for 8-10-12-15 seconds. That seemed to worked for some but not for me, 聽It just clicks a couple times then stops. . The motor is fine because it was working perfect. The sensor just wrongly sensed something I guess and now I just wanna get it back working correctly . This would be awesome, thanks guys and gals 馃槂馃槈

• 3 weeks later...