Used to be a Cadillac guy...

Then this appeared at a local off-lease car "lot".

It's really an old warehouse, they've been there for decades.

2008 LS 460 L, many an option (no four seat option or the executive rear seating bit, but I think everything else), 93K miles, very clean save for a bunch of small hail dents (hey, it's Texas, it's likely going to happen, anyway), paid just under $19K, Wednesday.

The car was originally a Toyota corporate car in Cali...three years of that @ 9K miles per year, then it made its way to Texas for private ownership for the next five years.  The guy traded it in on a newer S-class.

So far, I love the beast.  It's disturbingly quick for its size, gets killer MPGs on the highway, and it redefines the word "comfy".

My wife is happy our garage now looks like this.

I used to DD a 2005 Cadillac STS, V8, RWD, but it met an unfortunate end back in March or April.  This LS makes that car look borderline primitive, and it was a pretty nice ride.

20160929_141808.jpg

20160928_181531.jpg

• 1 year later...

Wow. Very nice. Can you come and fix my garage,too😉

I live in Texas as well and understand the hail!

I hope you get many years and miles out of it. I love my L. It is 2010.  Came out of Lincoln Tow Car. The extra room in the rear really helps out my family. 

Best,

Cubby