RX 330 AWD vs FWD price

I need help deciding about a purchase. I posted a comment previously and got some good advice, however I am still having some conflict. I agreed on purchase price for what I thought was an AWD 2006 RX 330. It turns out to be FWD, and I am wondering how that affects the price in the used market. I have to give a definite answer tomorrow. I believe the price is still fair, but I have to factor in potentially getting a drive belt and other service that was not done at 60,000. Please help with advice. The price is $8900 and I thought I could afford doing the work because of the value of the AWD vehicle. Am I wrong to let it go? I feel like I am taking a bit of a gamble. It has leather and sunroof- no navigation or bluetooth.  Exterior is very nice; interior is average. Thanks!

If U get snow where u are and need a vehicle to cope w/ it, then look around for an AWD. The only extra maintenance for AWD is changing transfer case and rear diff fluid around 90 or 100k. As for price U need to have someone who knows what they are doing to drive and inspect it. Any 10 yr. old car can be great or need a ton of stuff done to it. Good luck.

• Like 1

Thanks! I bought the car and I love it. It has been well taken car of. We don't get much snow-- usually more ice than snow, but I'm used to handling it with 2wd, so I think I'll be okay. I'm on the waiting list to get the (barely) cracked dash replaced, and everything else looks good. There is not so much as a ding on the exterior-- just a few places where the paint has chipped that are the size of the head of a pin. I love driving it. :)