Started my Aristo GTE swap

Not a noob, but forgot my old login so starting over.

I have recently swapped in the VVTI GTE Aristo motor and tranny. Bolts up nicely, finding out that some things need to changing. Now I am getting to the wiring. This sux. No where on the internet has any wiring diagrams about what goes where and how to wire up both ECUs or anything. Im not paying 1800 for a harness kit. Thats ridiculous. Not going aftermarket ECU either. Somewhere or way, there is some wiring diagrams. Anyone know of any?

Anyone know of anything else I may need to change on my 03 GS300 to make this swap work? If i had to do it all over again, I would have never done this swap and would have just built the GE motor instead.

I also have a W58 and full pedal and clutch assembly for it if I decide to go that route eventually. Seems like people are having W58 speed sensor wiring issues there too.

MYGS.jpg

MYGS1.jpg

Hi Dave

Brave man carrying out a swap like this!  

Thinking if it was me doing this job, i would probably wire up everything I knew would work and then worry about other ancilliaries after that.

Best of luck with the rest of the project and I hope someone can come up with the wiring diagrams that you need.

Cheers,  Trevor

• 1 year later...

howz tge swap. there are diagrams out there. wilbo666 i believe is the guy or group. look at supraforums or just google jzs161 wiring diagram or aristo

ill getvthe link if u r still interested. just let me know