Samsung phone and NX200T not working nicely

I recently bought an NX200t Lexus.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S phone.  Here are my key issues below and I've been to Lexus dealer several times.  Lexus response is A)  iPhones are better  B) You would need to factory reset your phone to get these to work 

a.    When a text comes in, I could read it instantly on my phone, however if I suggest the car read it out while I’m driving it takes almost an hour for the car to pick up the latest text message.  How come the phone can tell the car there is a new text message but the car can’t retrieve it just as fast?

b.    When I sync the phone over Bluetooth with the car, whatever mp3 that might be on my phone instantly starts playing. This is annoying and I grapple trying to end this from starting up as it’s distracting. I've had to remove all music off my Samsung phone so it will stop doing this.

c.    If I don’t have the Bluetooth on when I first start the car, then I have to pull over and turn the car off and restart the car for the Bluetooth to sync with the car. It won’t sync if I am at a complete stop, with engine on, and then turn on the Bluetooth on my phone.

d.    The voice commands can’t correctly call the person I suggest at least 9 out of 10 times. 

Lexus apparently blames my phone and not the vehicle.    Anyone have these issue and able to resolve with either phone factory reset or maybe the technician did a reset of the car?  or other idea?