New radar detector-which fuse? NX200

Greetings,

I searched but I'm hoping someone will already know which of the front under dash fuses are only hot when ignition is turned on.  Someone told me to use an ignition fuse, but there are several.

Hi Gray...welcome to the Club!

Probably best to use a multimeter or a probe to find which fuses are hot with ignition on as some change over time, e.g. relay kicking out after a certain time.

Regards   Trevor

Not helpful at all Trev.  A Staffer should know this.

See, helpful would have been to offer an answer to the question.  Not an alternative.  Using a meter is obvious and does not address the question I asked.

Since you didnt have an answer to the question, you should have kept you opinion to yourself.

Hi Gray,

The LOC consist of 156,000 members. There are approximately 7 Moderators. Please remember that Moderators are expected to share their expertise and knowledge. Given the numbers above it is impossible to have a staff that can possibly know all things for all models. More importantly The club is a place where members share knowledge with one another.

I would remind you that the LOC is a completely volunteer Club. None of the staff, moderators, and the Founders in the UK are paid. 

To solve your problem I suggest you go to TIS,, (Toyota Information Services) website, Here is nearly all technical information for all Lexus models . Use 

of the service is $15.00 for the first 48 hours.

Paul