new set of Michelins for my 99 LS

billydpowell

well I broke down and went to discount tires and bought a set of Michelin Latitude Touring HP tires for my 99 LS...
I got 235 55 17's and I hope they hold up the rest of my life.... I am wanting to get it all fixed up for my wife..
now dont get me wrong, I am not planning to leave earth, but at 82 and not in good condition I just want to be ready.

mmirh0.xl.jpg

• Like 2

yes, the ride is nice and I have an appointment for a 4 wheel alignment set for Monday.. just in case Judy's little accident damaged anything.. it was hit on the left front..

Edited by billydpowell
spelling

Hi, I did not realize my left front wheel took most of the hit when the lady hit Judy, After I put the tires on I took it in for a 4 wheel alignment and the man said it was WAY out of spec's, so he aligned it up per spec's
here is the printout....

align.jpeg

great you get a report also!, here there is nothing I must say that the quality of repair done in USA is no match what is done here, although expensive but its worth it

• Like 1