2010 460LS will not start with engine hot

My 460 has 93K miles.  New battery in March, new key fob batteries last December.  When the car is cold, starts perfectly.  Frequently lately, when I drive 30 to 60minutes and then turn it off for between 30 and 60 minutes (like to have dinner, or go grocery shopping,  the car will not easily start.  Sometimes four or five attempts must be made.  On some attempts, nothing happens at all.  On others, I get a turnover but the engine quickly dies. When it does start, it is a little rough but quickly goes to normal. I had this problem rarely until recently, now it happens 60 to 70% of the time.  The ambient temps are much higher when the problem seems to be the worst.

I would check the Coolant Temperature Sensor (CTS) as a first port of call...symptoms seem to be describing a faulty sensor and cheap to replace

OK, thanks.  Will do. The Toyota shop (no Lexus dealer near here) has said that it is The ID Box that decodes the key becoming overheated and not working.  This is a $168.00 item that has $1500 of labor due to the fact that the dashboard must be removed.  They said that the starter button is working fine but I did not ask about the CTS.  I will do that also.  If it is neither, I am going to accept it as it is with the intermittent problem and take it to my Lexus dealer in Florida.

Thanks again