Gs430 p0420 and p0430

Hi I have a cat converter problem with my lexus. I have been trying to figure it out but I cant. Im getting codes p0420 and p0430 and i took it to a exhaust shop to check for leaks but they didnt find anything. Althought, i didnt think they checked under the heat shields. The car drives really smooth and is quiet. So i dont think there could be a leak anyways right?

I reset the engine light, so i took it on a drive to see if it will come back. So while driving it I was constantly checking the "I/M" tab of it seeing if all the moniters would be ready so I might have a chance to smog it. So when the oxygen sensor monitors went from not ready to ready, the p0420 and p0430 code came on as pending. Right when I hit 20 miles, The cat monitor became ready and threw the engine light. The evap monitor was still at "Not Ready" I dont know if this might hint at anything but i just thought ill share it.

So I did live scannings of the o2 sensors, and I dont know how to read them so hopefully someone can tell me if their normal or not.

While idle.
https://youtu.be/PUNi3ciscZc

While revving
https://youtu.be/h8WLv1_7eNQ

02s12 stays below .055

02s11 and 02s12 fall to .0 after revving

Someone please help me, I need to smog my car so i can update registration.

HI...and welcome to the club!

It looks to me, after watching the video clips that O2 sensor 2 is not reading because of an air leak before the Cat or the sensor body is corroded/damaged.

Best way is to measure the oxygen level on a gas analyser and anything above zero is not good.

Regards   Trevor