Wife got hit

billydpowell

I hope your wife is doing okay.

Looks like you're going to need a new fender, and potentially a fender molding. I can see your door was also bent, but it's nothing that a body shop can't handle.

3 hours ago, Exhaustgases said:

Do a paintless dent repair, good ones can work miracles. Or part it out and get another one.

Yeah just pop that fender out and color sand the tire rubber off and its like it never happened.

I have been thinking about that dicer

14 hours ago, Exhaustgases said:

I hope it works out okay.

I may learn to live with my dent.. what do you think?   I have ordered a can of cladding spray paint from Toyota 00258-UCA29-21  $7.40 with tax. be here next week

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

Edited by billydpowell
info

I can't tell since some photos didn't come through, did you get the big dent out of the fender? It really doesn't look too bad. On lower generations that lower section is a plastic panel, is it that on your years?

On 7/1/2016 at 9:06 PM, Exhaustgases said:

dicer ?   Drinking, In, Car, Enter, Race ?  The lady that hit her was drinking and wanted to race?

Wanting to race?  Not likely since that LS is faster than most cars.  Not happy to see the hit but at least the paint wasn't damaged. Yeah, I think a good PDR person could square that right up..

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh Biily you say you can live with it but can you really?  That would bother me. Forget the insurance just have it repaired.  Then, I'd take the keys from your wife. Many people who "got hit" add the "got" part. My mom did and I've done it myself. 

• 2 weeks later...