Anyone in Houston TX willing to help with IACV cleaning?

nickm8266

Hi all,

My 2002 RX300 with 130K miles has occasionally started giving me problems when starting the car. It meets all the symptoms of the IACV issue where one has to hold down the gas while cranking for the car to successfully turn over. Its not happening on a daily basis but I would like to fix it before it gets worse. I am not good with cars at all nor do I have the tools / knowledge to even get to the IACV part. This is the link which describes step by step what needs to be done: 

Is there anyone located in Houston TX thats willing to help this poor guy out? I trust you guys here more than the local mechanics (one guy told me there is no point in cleaning and to just buy the part and he would install for $100). I am a recent college graduate with more debt than I can count so of course budget is a little low. But I am more than willing to pay for your time. 

This goes without saying but I will help out with the entire process however I can. I just want to get this issue solved before it causes any major problems.

Hope there is someone out there that can help. 

Thanks!