using Pirelli tires

• 4 months later...

I'm not sure what the point if that would be.  I have several cars and usually go to Costco and get the most premium tire and they usually have a $50 coupon if you buy four.  I needed two and have found if you check around for price it pays. I bought two $69 tires in the proper size from Amazon prime, that were made in China.  Had them mounted, balanced and they seem about the same as my $250 Michelins from Costco.  Seem to be good value on my 2007 ls460 with 149k miles. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks will do...would like a AS  that wasn't  sports oriented...I have a CORVETTE and will be buying  Michelin pilot sports for it..but want that luxury car ride in my tires for the LEXUS LS..but it has to perform in the rain as well..wont be driving it in the winter..

If you look on the Tire Rack review site, you;ll see that this tire has the highest ride comfort rating of any tire ("sport" or "non-sport")!  And it's wet handling/braking is among the best.