In Search of Place to Make an Additional Master Key FOB

Good day,

I hope everyone's day is going well, I am in search of having an additional master key made for our newly purchased 2004 RX330.  the car only came with 1 key.  The local dealer wants around $250 for this.  I was wondering if anyone knows someplace other then dealer that could make another master key including the FOB programming.

Thank you everyone for the suggestions,

Thank you,

Lexus keys can be cut by most locksmiths.  The keyfobs transmitters can be bought on eBay for about $25 each with a blank key ,, I bought the folding style myself recently.. as long as you have a key and a working fob there is just the "dance" to get the system to register a new fob ... http://freeremoteinstructions.com/lexus/lexus-rx330-2004-2006/

Ebay is not always a trusted source!

The key must be programmed to the vehicle ECU! I would get a qualified auto Locksmith to come to your home to cut  and program the key! $250 for Lexus key I s not unreasonable! 

I gave the link to the fob programming instructions ... the fobs for Lexus ARE NOT SECURE , the only secure electronic keys/fobs are 2003+ Mercedes Benz , all others are basically operating on the same technology level as your garage door transmitter.. you can certainly program your own new fob it's not difficult... I can get a metal Lexus key cut for about $15 if I have the blank and there is no question about the car being registered to you ,, so yes $250 does seem excessive to me.

There are two com links to the car ! One for the the remote and the other to the engine which is called a transponder! You cannot program the key to car with those instructions it will not ! ! You need to interface with OBD2 port! Good luck