Hello,

I have 2010 es350 with Nav and has the xm installed. A week ago I was having serious issues with the radio. I couldn't use any of the controls on the radio, the volume nob would change the inputs. The tune nob would turn on and off Bluetooth, and the input buttons did nothing. 

I decided to pull the battery for about 15 minutes. Once I reattached the battery all was working except the satellite radio. I have attached the picture of what it looks like but basically it's blank. No preview channel, nothing. 

I called Sirius and they have no idea what is going on and all they wanted to do was sell me an external radio. 

Any thoughts? 

Thanks!

image.jpeg

Michael,

My Bride's 2011 ES has exactly the same screen as your car, and she has no subscription to XM satellite radio. It makes me think that you've lost your subscription setup from Sirius. I'd contact them again and have them go through your setup as you had to do the first time you subscribed.