Height sensor bracket

LonelyHiker

I'm slowly going through my (new to me) GX470 that I bought about a month ago. I live in the big mountains and many people would say that the road I live on is a 4x4 trail, although I'm often on real 4x4 trails. I noticed that with the air bags raised there is a loud banging sound when I go over any significant bumps. I would tick the switch to lower the air bags while going over bumps and the sound would instantly stop.

Based on that info, I presumed that I had a problem with the height sensors, causing them to max out the suspension travel. So I looked underneath and sure enough I have a cracked bracket on the driver's side sensor. So basically the cracked bracket bends as the suspension is going up until the suspension travel is maxed out.

I can try to weld the thing, but I'd rather buy a new bracket if one is available for a reasonable price. A quick search on ebay and the like didn't turn up anything, as they went to sell the whole assembly for $200+.

Has anyone seen just the bracket for sale anywhere?