SC400 for sale

SC400JZWV

Looking to sell a 1993 Lexus SC400

2JZGTE with 1JZGTE head (1.5JZ set up). Manual conversion with W58 5 speed.

Took this car as a trade in, as is condition. Has AEM cam gears, under drive pulleys, 1000cc injectors, braided fuel lines,Aero fuel regulator, Walbro fuel pump,ARP head studs, CX exhaust manifold, dump pipe, performance exhaust, Tial waste gate, Tial blow off valve, Precision 68 turbo, fmic, Apexi safc, gauges, lowering springs, XXR 18 inch rims, slotted and drilled rotors.

THE BAD- spun a rod bearing and believe it has bad head gasket. Body kit rough and interior needs some work (complete just poorly redone). Car has no rust, sun roof, title, glass is all good and paint is fair. I've had the car for almost a year now but my other car requires more funds, so have to let this one go. There is possibly even more aftermarket parts but I have yet to tear into the motor. Will include another crank, stock rods, stock pistons, GE block, oil pan and oil pump. Asking $5,500. Car is located in southern WV. If anyone is seriously interested in this car I can proved more photos and all the info I know on the car.

If this type of post is not allowed please feel free to remove it.

11303589_10203282212816442_1426795745_n.jpg