PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THIS GROUND WIRE GOES

stricklybizn3ss

Hello, I've looked thru these pages for a few years now just never joined until now. I have a 1991 LS400 which I replaced the starter on and everything seems put back together correctly except I notice that there is a ground wire located between back of engine and firewall more on the passenger side that is not connected to anything. I cannot figure out by looking where it goes, I haven't been able to find anything on Google, nothing showing me in pictures, I've looked on all the forums but no luck. I have looked at the wiring diagrams but I dunno if its just me but I can't get my answer from looking at any of those either. Here is a picture of it and where it's at among with a pic of whole car, maybe someone will like it and be kinda incentive to take time and help me out. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time in advance and I look forward to hearing from someone asap. I don't wanna start it and drive until I know where it goes. I just put a couple more pics up. The ground that I'm asking about connects to the wire that I point to in the yellow arrow in pic.  Dunno exactly where that goes but it runs under bottom of motor on passenger side of it. 

2016-02-29_15.11.02.jpg

2016-03-03 16.41.52.jpg

2016-03-03 16.40.36.jpg

Edited by stricklybizn3ss
Better pictures

I just looked on a 92. There is no free wire there, just the loom, and yes it is also a Trac car.  It looks like someone has torn into that loom and plastic conduit and exposed a bunch of the wires. Unknown why it looks like some are going behind the heater hoses towards the valve. Need a clear close photo of what is going on there. Would have been nice to see it all before everything was put back together.

Okay even checked 1990, it looks the same as the 92. Where are the wires going behind that lower hose? Don't forget to connect the trac connector.