'16 RC 350 F-Sport is a beast

Hey! Just took ownership of my '16 RC 350 F-Sport. Atomic Silver and sweet red/black interior. AWD and all optional packages. I previously owned Lexus sedans (i.e., GS 300 and ES 300), but wanted a change. I'll report back on my impressions of the RC F-Sport soon.  But a couple of quick things......

• The ML sound system is superb. However, I'm not sure where all 17 speakers are, as claimed. I only count 12. Anyone know locations? - I couldn't find info on web-sites.
  • I notice the windows drop a quarter-inch when you open the door handle and then window closes-up when the door is shut. Never saw something like that before. I'm guessing this is because the windows are frameless? To prevent breakage from air compression when door is shut? Hopefully, it's not just another moving part that will break (it's not Lexus' style).....

Welcome!!!  I'm so jealous.   Please post some pictures.

The window drop is for a frameless window and a tight seal.   My '08 Infiniti did it, my '10 370Z did it and my IS does it.   Makes it hard to have a perfectly clean window.   Oh well, better than a floppy window like my Camaros had.