Hello fellow RX300 owners -

I'm brand new to the club - thanks for having me! This site is awesome, I hope it helps me in my quest for aftermarket accessories.

I am having a hard time finding the following items I am looking to upgrade on my 2002RX300

• LED Head and Tail lights
  • Side Mirrors
  • Mesh Grille / Matte Black or Glossy black custom grille
  • Black glossy or matte custom emblems
  • running boards - powder coated black
  • seat covers
  • Brush guard or bull bar

Can anyone point me in the right direction or offer suggestions on where I might be able to find and order these items?

I am having a custom double din audio system installed, as well as 18" Helo H885 wheels put on, so I will post those pics when that first phase is completed.

Phase 2 - those aftermarket items - Please Help!!

Thank you very much

Jason

jasondehn0711@yahoo.com

Hi Jason!

I'm afraid I won't be of much help right away. Most members have the best luck using ebay. Or surfing salvage yards or part restorers. I'm sure others will chime in here and be of more help.

Paul

I have purchased several sets of headlight through Amazon, called Eagle Eyes. Awesome units, very reasonable ($60-$120 a set/avg) and easy to install for anyone who has the basic tools. I have also purchased mirrors on Amazon. I guess if you can't find it on Amazon, it might not exist.

Tried to buy Weather Tech floor liners for my 1999 Corolla (the most sold car in the World) and they don't offer them. Weird.

Jason, as I was reading Denny's thread I remembered that there is a great Lexus dealer in Dallas, TX. Their name is "Sewell Lexus". They have a huge parts business, and many times members have found difficult to locate parts. I am not 100% on accessories for older models. But, if they don't have it they may be willing to give you some additional leads.

If you buy something, be sure and tell them you are an LOC member. In the past, they have given us a good discount. However, I'm not sure if that is still in effect. I'll check with Steve in the UK and verify what the current situation is.

Paul

• 4 months later...