Rx350 Bluetooth Problem

Captjsun

My CPO 2011 RX350, suddenly the bluetooth does not recognize my voice commands. If I say "Call Pat" it answers "Go back", when I select "Dial by number" and say the number after the voice prompt, it types it in, then drops the call without dialing. Any advice on how I can get my bluetooth to recognize my voice again? I have not had dental work since setting it up.

I doubt it is the microphone that is the problem. More than likely just an inferior navigation system. Why Lexus even bothered with voice commands is beyond me since the response is usually something I didn't want. Gave up on it all and just use my iPhone.

Jeff since you don't have Navigation try this push your main menu button and select voice and scroll down to select voice guidance speakers and set on driver position and enter save see if it works better for you. good luck

and for those that do have Navigation system owners Manual go to page 347 under voice setting select voice guidance speakers and set to driver position and enter save.

• Like 1

Okay, then I have found on a few systems that don't like having more than one phone paired. I paired my phone to my wife's car and then her's wouldn't work. She wasn't (and still isn't) happy about that.

• Like 1