Hey, Everyone!

Z415

Was a very long debate between a 2015 Avalon Hybird and a 2015 ES 300h but I think it's clear which one I went with; got a super killer deal as well! :)

The car will be delivered today and I'm wondering what kind of modifications people have done to their cars? I've already ordered LEDs from vleds.com for a complete LED makeover. It just sucks that I cant change the license plate lights to brighter LEDs since they come with standard dim LED ones.

Has one anyone installed HID fog lights? I have stock HIDs for my headlights but my fog lights are a blueish white. Can't tell if they're LEDs or some sort of light bulb but I'll able to once I get the car.

I'm also planning on painting the front bumper like the attachment shows; I think it gives it a much more aggressive look!

Thanks,

Z

post-161738-0-59983500-1446585085_thumb.

Hi Zishan! Welcome to LOC. What a beautiful car!

I haven't done much modding to my car at all. I paid for the F-Sport package because I loved the rims...so I definitely won't be changing those! I did Plasti-dip my rear emblems anthracite to match my grill and rims. I also ordered and F-Sport shift knob that I LOVE and of course my radar detector. Other than that....I love my car just as it is. Please keep us posted on your mods.

Dark emblems would look great on that white car IMHO.

• 8 months later...

Hi Zishan,

I just read your post about painting the front bumper on your ES 300h. I would like to do the same to mine, but wondering what do you do about the parking sensors?

Can you paint over them?  Thanks