Valet Switch

RICCI14048

Does anyone know if the 02 rx300 has a valet switch cannot find any info in my owners manual,i have a remote start and it it is giving me problems in order to reset it, it tells me to turn off valet switch but there is not one in my glove box i know its kind of a dumb queston but any help would be appreciated

Thanks for the welcome, most lexus i"ve seen have a switch in glovebox but mine doesn't ,the remote starter i have also tells me to look under the hood for a hoodpin that if its not working it will cause the remote start not to work,but there is no pin under the hood as they suggested , my remote starter was working fine then all of a sudden it stopped when i press the start button i get nothing ,so i changed the battery in the fob and still nothing thats when i went to manufacturer and they were the ones that said in the manual to reset it shut the valet switch off so here i am with the above question because i cannot find a valet switch anywhere in this car