Lexus Es300 Wiring Diagrams

Hi guys!

I'm an owner of Lexus ES300 2003 year.

I'm currently rebuilding my car after a crash and faced with a need of some wiring diagrams and underhood parts schemas.

What I basicly need are:

1. Ambient senser(measuring outside temperature) wiring diagram

2. Head lights wiring diagram

3. Underhood vacuum sytem diagram

4. Underhood electrical parts connections schema.

If somebody can give me a help with this I would very appriciate it.

petroname

The only way you're going to get this information is through a Lexus Shop Manual.

In certain cases, I've known that some(nice) guys in the Lexus parts department will make copies of these pages, otherwise it's pretty expensive to buy this manual. ;)

they go for aout 150 for all 3 and are well worth it.

How about around $300 for the set from Lexus parts. That's what I was quoted for the full set. :rolleyes:

Alan, it is planned as my 2004 Christmas present to myself, just as the basic warranty runs up.

00245-RM911-U1 - R/M 2002 ES300 Volume 1 $157.56

00245-RM911-U2 - R/M 2002 ES300 Volume 2 $125.76

quoted from Sewell Lexus.

steviej

Although I have never done it myself, another Lexus owner told me that he was able to download the complete contents of the shop manuals for his car, including the electrical diagram and all TSB's, in one 1-day subscription to Toyota's on-line TIS system which covers Toyota, Lexus, and Scion automobiles. This is the same on-line system used by Lexus dealers and the independent garage that maintains our Lexus and Toyotas. A one day subscription is $10; one month $50 and one year $350. You would have to have a broad band connection, plenty of hard disk space (or a CD burner) and plenty of time to do it in one day.

The URL for Toyota TIS is http://techinfo.toyota.com/

you didn;t check ebay did you amf

I sure did, but they NEVER have the Shop Manuals for 2003 ES's.

But that's OK.......when steviej buys his, I'll borrow them. :D

But that's OK.......when steviej buys his, I'll borrow them. :D

:lol: :D

I'll photocopy every page for you my friend.

We got one of those fancy schmancy copiers at work that will do heavily bond books perfectly.

steviej

See, I knew that my friend steviej would come through for me. I'll even drive up to Scituate, MA to pick up the copies.......it's only about 250 miles from me. :lol:

Although, I heard that engine gelling affects all the Lexus's in the Boston area. hee hee

Petroname,

Bummer. I didn't notice your Toronto address or realize that Canadians were excluded from using TIS. I wonder if TIS is used by Canadian Lexus dealers. Heck, my owner and shop manuals for my 00 LS cover Canadian models and the shop manuals even include information for the LS sold in Taiwan.

You may have to break down and purchase the electrical manual for your ES unless you can find a friendly dealer employee or repair shop to make a copy of what you need. I called a couple of Lexus dealers in Toronto last November to buy parts but their prices were awfully high. I got a much better deal from Metro Toyota/Lexus in Victoria BC - great people to work with! Why don't you e-mail them and get a quote.

I was lucky recently and found a Lexus dealer employee who gladly printed the portion of the electrical manual from TIS that I needed to hook up my Nokia phone to mute the radio. But others at the dealership were not willing to help me at all.

Been to Toronto many times to our office on University Avenue and for conferences. Quite a city!