Sold - 2007 Sc430 Pebble Beach (white And Red) 53k Miles For Sale

rfeigen

This car is one of the 400 Pebble Beach Edition SC430s made by Lexus in 2007. I (and the car) are located in N. Scottsdale AZ.

The 2007 SC430 Pebble Beach Edition is styled after a 1950's "James Dean" Corvette. Deep pearl white paint (this is not the standard Lexus white paint), red leather seats and birds eye maple wood trim that is aniline dyed black (red and black interior).

Comes with all available options including factory Mark Levinson Audio, GPS, and heated seats. You can read more about this limited edition car at ClubLexus forums "The Definitive SC430 Special Edition Thread"

Carefully adult driven, Arizona car (e.g. dry, no sea spray or salt on the roads), garaged , no wrecks; looks and drives like new. Mobile 1 oil and filter changed every 5,000 miles. Tires, brakes... everything in perfect condition. I have owned the car since December 2008.

The car is in excellent e.g. like new condition (paint, seats, carpet, mechanical .... everything!). The original floor mats, manuals, 1st aid kit are included plus 4 keys (2 regular, 1 valet and 1 key blade). I also have a custom made, fitted, rear seat cover (naugahyde) that matches the factory red leather interior.

Thanks for looking,

Ron

SC430a.jpg

SC430b.jpg

DSCN0023.JPG

DSCN0028.JPG

DSCN0001.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Yes always garaged and for the last few years hardly out of the garage.

It has not had much service but I can get all the records. I had the extended Lexus factory warranty that recently ran out so Lexus has the records other than oil changes and front end alignment checks that were done at Firestone. I use Mobile 1 and a Mobile 1 oil filter every 5K miles or less (If I am not driving much I change the oil based on date)

That said I have an interested party but not sure if they are going to follow thru (but I need to give them a few day to see); we should definitely speak.