(2009)gs 450h Blue Tooth Reception

Hi,

I seem to have a problem with the reception quality to the other party while using the bluetooth. I can hear the caller clearly, however the caller can only hear me faintly. Any ideas how to rectify this?

The lexus dealer initially insisted that it is not an issue with the blue tooth and then later mentioned that this system is connected with other things in the car so it is advisable not to tamper with it?

Please let me have your views on how to rectify this problem.

Cheers

Tiger.

My first question is always: do other phones work better with your Lexus Bluetooth?

Is this vehicle new to your? Do you have a new phone? Has any phone worked well?

On previous generations there was a microphone volume adjustment on a hidden menu. Only Lexus dealers should mess with the hidden menus as many owners have bricked their navigation systems by trying to do it themselves.

Does the voice volume control in the navigation system's phone settings do nothing? I've never known if is for incoming or outgoing voice volume.

If you have not already, have someone call you on another phone from your Lexus using your phone so you can see how it sounds.

And is there any kind of volume adjustment on the phone itself? For example, I know for sure that the volume on the phone itself has to be turned up when streaming music from phone to the vehicle via A2DP - otherwise you might not hear the audio at all.