Rx400h Interiour Lights Not Working.

Hello I just tried to upgrade the interiour lights to LEDs on my new to me RX400h. Everything worked good in the front but in the back I caused a problem and then somehow neither the front, rear, door od trunk lights came on.

I tried to find the right fuse but I haven't had any luck yet. Someone here that experienced a similar proplem?

Update: I replaced the 7.5A "Dome" fuse under the hood. the lights work now but only in the "ON" position. It seems like the still don't work in the "Door" position. I ordered more replacement fuses and then I will look for more things that might be wrong.

Update: I replaced the 7.5A "Dome" fuse under the hood. the lights work now but only in the "ON" position. It seems like the still don't work in the "Door" position. I ordered more replacement fuses and then I will look for more things that might be wrong.

Hi John,

Try talking to "cdluck" on this site. He is an expert on this type of thing.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Everything works. The problem was in the driver seat. Darn.

The door position is on the left in the front and on the right in the back. Pretty weird. I didn't put on the cover with the labeling last time because I wanted to use more LEDs. When every switch is in the right position there is no problem.