Hello all,

I am both new to this forum and to Lexus. While I normally have purchased new cars in the past, I found a 2013 GS350 AWD CPO with 11,000 miles, nicely equipped and a great color combination that I could not pass on. I am enjoying the car very much and look forward to some road trips this summer.

Does anyone know how many 2013 GS350s were built. I think that this may be a late one as the build date is 08/13 and the production number (?) is 19,779. In any event I am sure that I am going to enjoy this car.

I have been lurking around the Lexus forums for a bit and this appears to be the most helpful so here I am. I am sure I will have more questions than answers so please bear with me.

Doug

Hi Doug. Welcome to the LOC and we're glad your here.

The GS 350 is a supper car. As time goes on you'll find how much fun the power, suspension and legendary Lexus reliability makes the GS just flat out fun to drive.

I don't know exactly how many GS models were produced last year. One thing to consider is that luxury cars aren't made in the vast quantities other mid range family car types do. It's pretty simple, fewer people choose to not spend the kind of money a luxury car does. IMO, to many folks a car is a car. Whiter or not it has leather seats or GPS, they just want to go to work every day with no hassles. Given this market place and cost, all luxury makers will produce something like 250,000 to 300,000 ES350's. the GS350 will come in under the ES total because it is more of a target market product for the sport car customer. Again, I'm not sure if I'm right about these numbers, but you can try Lexus.com and see if they will give that information.

Paul