My Sorry 2015 Gs350

My third Lexus is a GS350 rwd. I traded a 2006 LS430, nine good years. Nevermind the Dunlop tires and the distracting electronics, it is those incredibly HOT seats that make me unhappy.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dan

Florida

There are no seat fans in this sorry car. Lexus of Orlando, which incidentally is not in Orlando, must have gotten a very good deal.

With a Florida summer coming, I am dumping this car. This is my last Lexus,

Dan, now known as Hot Dan the Angry Man.

I feel your pain :)

I have had three Lexus ES350's. In each, the cool feature was a waste of money because it never felt any cooler. The heat feature worked very well.

I have brought this to the dealers attention and they say the cooling fan is working as it should. The odd thing about this situation is that my wife had a Volvo S80 2007 and it had the cooled seat feature as well. But with the Volvo, when you turned on the cool setting it could get so cold you might think about wearing a jacket. It had three positions and it was wonderful to get into a hot car and be cooled with in a few minutes.

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

There are no seat fans in this sorry car. Lexus of Orlando, which incidentally is not in Orlando, must have gotten a very good deal.

With a Florida summer coming, I am dumping this car. This is my last Lexus,

Dan, now known as Hot Dan the Angry Man.

I'm not surprised your unhappy. Nothing like a dealer that doesn't take care of their customers. Keep being active on the LOC so we can keep up on how things are going.

Paul

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Danc;

I just leased a 2015 GS from Lexus of Orlando. It was the base model and does not have the heated/cooled seats. My 2012 IS did and they worked very well, but my passengers would always turn theirs off, lol. So your GS has cooled seats and they just don't cool very well? Have you taken it back to the dealership to have them look at them, could be just something minor?